My 3 Most Popular Stories
- DevOps Is Dead, Long Live NoOps (90k views)
- Is Serverless The End Of Kubernetes?(50k views)
- DevOps, NoOps, and now FinOps (40k views)
My Best stories
These are my best stories as in “I think this is my best work.” divided by topic.
- Why Does Everybody Want to Use Kubernetes?
- How to Deploy a Web Application with Kubernetes
- What exactly is Kubernetes
- The Hard Part of Digital Transformation Is Not Digital.
- Why Your APIs Deserve More Attention
- What is PIMCore: the PIM that wins the DXP Challenge
If you like my article, you can subscribe by using this link and Medium will give me some credit back. It’s a small thing that will encourage me to go ahead. This works even if you are already a paid customer, so don’t hesitate, I will give you back many other articles!
Keep in Touch?
If you want to be noticed when I will publish an article, just follow me here on medium!
Who Are You?
My name is Daniele. I’m a trekking lover and I divide my spare time between opensource development, outdoor activities and posting to this blog.
Since I’ve started this blog in 2019 some hundred thousand people have read my works. I’ve been featured on the Startup, Better Programming, Towards Data Science and other important publications.
Again, please consider subscribing to my account! Subscribe to Medium by using this link!